Completed applications received before June 30, 2018, will be processed and considered for funding based on program qualifications. Completed applications received after July 1, 2018, will be processed and considered based on program qualifications and availability of funds.
- Furnace Systems
- Air and Duct Sealing
- Doors and Windows
- Installation of Insulation
- Heat Pump
- Hot Water Heater
- Solar Panels
- Appliance Replacement
A full list of eligible projects can be found here.
- Maximum loan value up to $15,000 per applicant
- Repayment term: Up to 10 years
- Interest Rate: 2.11%
For more details on the terms of the loan, please view loan details.
Loan Qualification Details
- Applicant must be a city-resident
- Property must be owner-occupied for life of the loan
- Property must be a single-family or two-family home
- Applicant must be current on all real estate and personal property tax
- No minimum income
- Minimum credit score of 625
- Maximum debt to income ratio of 45%
For more details about loan qualification, please view program requirements.
*A contractor’s bid/proposal and three months of paycheck stubs are required before submitting an application.
Click here to learn more about the process to obtain the loan.
“The Green HELP program can financially enable many homeowners to make their
home more comfortable, more energy-efficient and save money. We encourage homeowners to take advantage of these low-interest loans.”
– City of St. Louis Comptroller, Darlene Green