PROCESS TO OBTAIN THE LOAN
1. Go to GreenHELPStLouis.com to learn more about the program and create an account.
2. Select a qualified contractor of your choice from the list of registered contractors on the website or have your contractor register with the program. Once you have been approved through the Green HELP program, let your contractor know.
3. Select the improvements you want made to your home and inform your contractor. Your contractor will generate an estimate. (Click here to find the cost estimates needed for your application) Input the results of your estimate and complete the rest of your online application at GreenHELPStLouis.com
4. You will be notified if you qualify for a loan through Green HELP St. Louis, at which point your contractor can begin work.*
5. When the work is complete, the homeowner and contractor will sign off on the completed work at GreenHELPStLouis.com. The contractor is paid through the Green HELP loan program.
*Based on type of project, a city building inspection may not be required